During the month of September, we are asking businesses, schools groups, and individuals to host small fundraisers to raise money for families impacted by cancer. All the money raised as a part of Sprout Love September will be granted directly to families who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of cancer in the family.
You can be as creative as you want to raise money. The key to a successful fundraiser is to choose an event you and your network can get excited about.
Need some inspiration? Here is a list of ideas to get you started.
– Donation-based exercise class
– Tip jars on the business counter
– Company dress-down day (jeans day)
– Bake sale
– Can drive
– Percentage of sales for the day, week, or month
– Donate proceeds of a purchase
– Sprout Love themed item, beverage, or food
– Facebook fundraisers
– Donation-based photography session
– Trivia Night
The options are endless. Have an idea? Contact our Development & Outreach Specialist, Erin Kelly at 734-975-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Businesses that host fundraisers during Sprout Love September will be featured on the Sprout Love September web page, advertised on social media and in an email blast to over 7,500 individuals.
We hope you will join us!