The Cancer Support Community of Greater Ann Arbor offers free virtual programs via Zoom and hybrid programs starting June 1st, 2022. Hybrid programs include the option to join either in-person or via Zoom. We hope that you will explore some of our free programs, and please don’t hesitate to give us a call if we can help support you. You can reach Program Director Taylor Fischman, LLMSW at 734-975-2500.
IN-PERSON PROGRAM PROCEDURES
– Vaccinations are required for all eligible members, staff, and visitors to attend in-person programs
– Masks are required for all in-person, indoor programs
– All members, staff, and visitors are required to pass a standard screening upon entrance to the facility
– Programs are staggered to limit exposure
– An upgraded ventilation system has been installed to increase airflow