Strides for Hope
Strides for Hope is a charity running team organized to benefit the people affected by cancer who are served through the Cancer Support Community of Greater Ann Arbor (CSC). This is one of two large fundraising events that CSC holds each year. Strides runners and walkers help raise the money needed to keep the support services free of charge for adults and kids in our community impacted by cancer.
The 12th Annual Strides for Hope team will be headed to
South Padre Island, Texas in January 2017!
Details about Strides for Hope
Interested in joining the team? Contact email@example.com or call 734-975-2500.
You will love being a part of this team! Whether you’re a runner, walker, beginner, or veteran, we are here to help you meet your goal. Our athletes leave with a sense of camaraderie, accomplishment, and the knowledge that they have done something bigger than just get in shape. Strides for Hope selects the destination, arranges for and pays the travel expenses. Bring your running shoes and we’ll do the rest!
Team members receive the following benefits:
- Tailored training programs to fit your needs and meet your goals
- Support and motivation in our group environment
- Weekly groups runs
- Running clinics and support from Ann Arbor Running Company
- Three months of free gym membership to Planet Fitness on Stadium Blvd.
- Personal training
- Strides for Hope t-shirt
Amazing 3 night Trip
- Round-trip group airfare
- Daily Breakfast
- Team dinner the night before the event
- Race entry fee
- Round-trip group transport to and from airport
- Extended stay coordination upon request
Committed Staff Support
- Fully coordinated travel
- Regular updates on events and deadlines
- Fundraising tips and guidance to help you reach your goal
- Personal website to collect donations
- Pledge forms and samples for letter-writing campaign
We are here to help you succeed!
Interested in joining us? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-975-2500.